Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sunny today :)


The weather is much nicer today and pretty which of course automaticaly puts me in a better mood :) It is wednesday so I really need to finish gettting the house in order today for the pre inspection tomorrow afternoon. And I need to go to the px to get drano because our tub is totally backed up :( ooops. And I think I made it worse last night when I rinsed out my hair. Which I bleached again :0) Yup I decided to go back to blonde in the front again. I am still in the 1st stage of bleaching it out, for those that don't know, If you have/had really dark hair it is a process to strip and bleach your hair out. So I need to do it 1 or 2 more times till I acheive the shade I want. I'll post a progress pic later :) What else...what else...Hmmm that's pretty much it for now. I am off to do the house! Fun! Fun! :(

No comments: