Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cloudy day today :(


Today is very cloudy and hazy makes for a very lazy mood. Atleast I cleaned majority of the house yesterday. All is well, We have a pre inspection on thursday to clear housing. I hope they don't say this or that need to be fixed cause the cracks on this back lanai are from the earthquake and we are not fixing it it's their responsibility. And the paint job in this house was done so poorly that if you rub the wall or doors too hard it just peels and that's not my fault. So we are not paying for that either. We have tons of shit we need to give/throw away like this couch on our back lanai and my sewing desk. When we get to Delaware tons of our stuff has to go in storage till we get on our feet. And find a place of our own. I am gonna miss my stuff :( Like my sewing machine for example! Well actually I'm sure I could take that out of storage and take it to the house. Been doodling lately, I seem to be in a red and black themed mood. Jesse likes um :) Speaking of cloudy and hazy here comes the rain, maybe now some of the haze will lift. Buddy holly is staring at me like what's that noise? herrrmmm....haha! Hubby should be home soon, what to cook for dinner??? Need to go get my camera back from Lahela's house also. Maybe hopefully we can do that today or atleast sometime this week.

No comments: